Thursday, October 14, 2010

UCF Media Day/Basketball


Had the unique pleasure of shooting the University of Central Florida Knight mens and womens basketball teams this afternoon for their yearly media day event. Everyone from the players to the directors and media reps were really cool and the event went off without a hitch. I used the same lighting scheme that I used for the Orlando Magic media day but had more time with each of the players which was very nice. All in all I am pretty pleased with the images and will have a week or so before I need to finish them.
The two players featured in this shot are Marcus Jordan (5) and his brother Jeff (13). Yes, they are the sons of NBA legend Michael Jordan. Marcus will play this season while Jeff has to wait until next year due to NCAA rules on player transfers. I can't wait for this season to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment