Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Colors on the interstate


Driving up to Baltimore this week has been an adventure for sure....

My Chevy work van exploded when the oil filter that I had replaced 3 days prior simply "fell off" on I-95 and spewed 6 quarts of smoking oil all over the roadway and every window of the vehicle.....can't wait to go see the QuikLube manager next week!

Then the next morning I was lucky enough to drive 4 hours in the fog...not just your everyday morning fog either, nope, this was MEGA-FOG, the kind you see in haunted movies on TV.....yup, made for some interesting ideas on using a fog filter on some upcoming gigs...

......then, well, then things started to turn for the better...the sky opened up and the leaves on the trees came into focus....the roadway looked like a rustling rainbow! It brought back memories of me growing up on the farm in Upstate New York and the good times I shared with my little brother Dion, the same one who was stuck there on the roadway waiting for the tow truck driver with me....

Yup, things are looking up......

No comments:

Post a Comment