Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Campaign Trail








I had never really covered a campaign before this year's Presidential election and thought it would be cool to follow Hillary, Barack, McCain and the rest of the appointed. What ensued was 4 trips throughout Central Florida and 4 very unique views of how the elected chose their words and mannerisms to sway voters. I have always thought politics were a joke and after seeing the campaigns and volunteers, I now feel strongly about what these elected officials must endure on a daily basis. I would not want to walk in their shoes and can't imagine how hard it would be to keep everybody happy, all of the time. Hopefully this country will continue to grow and get back on its feet, for the sake of all Americans.
Here are a few of my favorite images from the campaign trail.  I hope I get the opportunity to film President Barack Obama again.


No comments:

Post a Comment