Monday, January 26, 2009

Rolex 24






I went out Saturday afternoon carrying 2 bodies, a tripod and plenty of CF Cards in the hopes of shooting some great images and more test footage in High Definition 1080p video. The race was pretty boring with no major crashes so my buddy Donald and I just kept walking the inside of the track before the light disappeared behind the grandstands. We knew that we had about 1 hour of good light before the sun sank away. I shot more video than I did stills on this job and the camera (5DMKII) held its own. 
Images were captured with a 400 f2.8, a 70-200 f2.8, a 15mm and a 24 TS lens.
Keep me in mind if you need any images of the Daytona 500, Sprint races, motorcycles or NASCAR Truck series.
Check out the video below:


Rolex 24 Hours Race from Alex Menendez on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment